I ask my guy constant questions about our relationship because we are friends and he’s been wanting a relationship. I was confused on what we were?

I was so confused so I asked him questions to keep update on our relationship. but the questions were simple, and so I stop beating around bush few days later I ask the major big one. ( how do you feel about me) I asked on text he’s long distance at the moment.

so I asked him he said he will tell me soon. Next day I said okay when ever your ready.
He ignored. So I said wait do u even have feelings?
He didn’t answer I said yes or no
he said cut it out lol I’m watching football
I said just answer me yes or no I’m not asking you to express. again... I am so confused in the relationship at this point he read and ignored them I kept messaging. can you just answer me? I know the answer to your question but I want to hear from you I feel like I deserve to know
he ignore I continued, blah blah blah.

he ignores

I know :( I feel so bad so next morning. I am on my period and I feel horrible I don't know why during the time I can’t control emotions on top of that gma died few days ago.

anyways he messages later on he says “ I’m going to be honest I feel like you pushing me away with your constant questions and pushy shit” I understand your going through a tough time that your gma died and all this but u can’t take out fustratiom on the ones who r there for you. As of us being more then friends... I did want that but I doubt I’m the one that isn’t ready.

I apologize right away... no reply.
next morning I say
Morning sexyyyyyyy I overlooked things and I want to say I am so Sorry I didn’t mean anything I saidwish I can take things back I wish I didn’t do the things I do I wish I could of did things better Ugh I’m so embarresed lol then I put a joke on “ I don’t wanna push I awayyyyyy I wanna pull U towards me and and and 😏 lmao” no but I am really sorry.

Sadly no reply 😭😭😭😭
How long should i give space to reach out and check on him? I know it’s my fault I apologized and carefully told him how much he means and I’m willing to take risk and all that blah
1
1