He asked me to spend his birthday with him, does that mean he wants birthday sex?

I went on one coffee date with someone I met at the guitar center store. He said he really wants to be a nice guy and start being a better person because of his past. He was a little sick when we hung out so we hugged goodbye and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. He said he’d love to hangout again.

I think he’s sooo cute but I don’t want to hangout with him if he just wants to get laid... do mean want sex on their birthday if their given the chance to? I don’t want him to think he’s gonna get bday sex because I’m not looking for anything serious but will only give it up if I think there’s something more to our relationship. It’s too soon to say. But I don't know what to think. It’s late, and I’m girl, he’s a boy, and it’s his birthday lol... thoughts?

Why does he want to spend his bday with just me?
Yes, he wanna tap that!
It could just mean your special to him.
No.
Vote C
Doesn’t mean anything.
Vote D
GirlGuy
7
2