Do guys prefer natural girls or girls who wear makeup?

Anonymous
So I always hear guys say they like naturally pretty girl and then they always have the crush on or date the girls with a face fall of makeup and covered in fake tan and have hair extensions in, I'm not being bitchy I'm sure them girls probably have a lovely personality as well, (well some probably do but not the ones I've met, the nice girl is a whole, fake act usually when their in front of the boys) but any way I don't get guys like that. I don't know if guys just don't realise that's not what they look like, without makeup.

I'm constantly told I'm naturally pretty and how lovely a person I am (i know it's hard to believe from reading this ) but I've always noticed the bitchy fake girls with a shit ton of makeup on usually get the guy and maybe I'm a bit salty today because I'm sick of experiencing this myself but I'm feeling like joining the club of fake bitches lately.

RANT OVER!
Makeup
Natural
GirlGuy
44
23