I thought it was going fine and we had gotten closer. Now all of a sudden he's barely initiating any contact when earlier he might do that 4 times a day (which was kinda crazy, but not complaining! :D ). I've contacted him and he hasn't seemed irritated by it. But if I don't, I may not hear from him for days. He's not busy.
I was wondering, why does this happen? What would you say?
(I'll ask him when/if I start to get actually worried about it, for now I'm just curious)
- He lost interestVote A
- He thinks you friendzoned himVote B
- He has someone else in mindVote C
- He needs time to figure out what he wantsVote D
- He's playing hard to get/doesn't wanna seem needyVote E
- He grew comfortableVote F
- He feels it was getting too serious/too intense/going too fast and is "cooling it down"Vote G
1. I've initiated contact 3 times this week, he seems to answer pretty much right away and chats like he used to, but he isn't starting ANY conversations anymore.
2. It seems he's keeping tabs on me on social media and trying to be online when ever I am.
So yeah, kinda confused, not sure what's going on 😂