I was wondering, why does this happen? What would you say?
(I'll ask him when/if I start to get actually worried about it, for now I'm just curious)
- He lost interest
- He thinks you friendzoned him
- He has someone else in mind
- He needs time to figure out what he wants
- He's playing hard to get/doesn't wanna seem needy
- He grew comfortable
- He feels it was getting too serious/too intense/going too fast and is "cooling it down"
1. I've initiated contact 3 times this week, he seems to answer pretty much right away and chats like he used to, but he isn't starting ANY conversations anymore.
2. It seems he's keeping tabs on me on social media and trying to be online when ever I am.
So yeah, kinda confused, not sure what's going on 😂
Most Helpful Guy
If it were me, it would probably be dependant on your response. I mean, I like to show that Im interested by making contact, but if im the only initiator, it would feel like she really was just being polite
Most Helpful Girl
Lost interest. Even if he thought you friend zoned him, he's gonna lose interest since he knows he has no shot.. could be a combo of both