Are all men players to some extent?

64230

Most Helpful Guy

• A player is a guy that will do or say whatever he has to in order to get sex.

Because that's literally THE requirement to be a player I say no most guys are not players to some extent. But I do think most people in general will lie in small ways to look like a better partner, while not lying outright about who they are or feel.

Like a girl is most likely to lie about her sexual past and some guys she's been with. Skewing the relationship dynamic with certain guys, because she doesn't want to scare off a guy she wants now. Just like a guy is more likely to make small lies about thing like "loooving" her friends, cat or dog. Or similar interests when he doesn't really like those things much.

Most Helpful Girl

• play·er

ˈplāər/

noun

noun: player; plural noun: players

1. a person taking part in a sport or game.
    2. a confident, successful man with many sexual partners.
    3. A person who plays an instrument
    4. An actor

Not all men are any of those things. 😉 so no, I don't think all men are Players.