Are all men players to some extent?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• A player is a guy that will do or say whatever he has to in order to get sex.

Because that's literally THE requirement to be a player I say no most guys are not players to some extent. But I do think most people in general will lie in small ways to look like a better partner, while not lying outright about who they are or feel.

Like a girl is most likely to lie about her sexual past and some guys she's been with. Skewing the relationship dynamic with certain guys, because she doesn't want to scare off a guy she wants now. Just like a guy is more likely to make small lies about thing like "loooving" her friends, cat or dog. Or similar interests when he doesn't really like those things much.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• play·er

ˈplāər/

noun

noun: player; plural noun: players

1. a person taking part in a sport or game.
    2. a confident, successful man with many sexual partners.
    3. A person who plays an instrument
    4. An actor

Not all men are any of those things. 😉 so no, I don't think all men are Players.

1|8
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 229

• We're all biologically wired to have sex with as many women as possible. If thats 'playing', then thats my game.

I've been called a player by girls, and never sure if its flirting/a compliment, or a test. Im just about fucking, and yeah Im a player, but Im not there to fuck people up.

Women are all about the money. So are all women whores?

0|2
    3|1
    • So because a woman likes $ she's a whore, when in all actuality u said ur the whore, men like u give men n women both a bad name, n how do u kno that u dont fuck people up, ur a player remember

• No some men are good men. But women assume they are players and treat them like shit. So those good guys end up alone. They see women who go out with jerks and realize they need to be a jerk to attract a woman. It's a paradox.

0|1
    1|0
  • No, whoever thinks like that, is very stupid, its like saying,"If a guy been played by a hoe, then all women are sluts and hoes." No. I agree that a lot of people including men and women are into casual sex and hook ups more these days, Men were from the very beginning, but now, a lot of women are also into casual sex, maybe more than men, but that doesn't mean, all the women and men are into casual sex and hook ups, There are still some women and men who are monogamous and prefer only monogamy

0|2
    0|0
  • No. The players have self esteem and self honesty issues.

Thing is, they are the ones who really need female validation, so they tend to be the ones constantly approaching and trying to pick you up.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I think a lot of people you meet while you're "looking" for a partner might be, but certainly not all. If you're meeting partners on Tinder or in bars, you'll certainly find a disproportionate amount of players.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm a player

I play classical guitar, video, games, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and lots more

3|3
    0|0
  • Depends on what you mean by a "player". If you mean pretending to be interested in a long-term relationship to get sex, then no, not all men are players. There are guys who strive to be ethical in all parts of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would be more accuarate to say that more men would like to be players than actually are, and even taking them into account, you're not talking about the majority of men. It's not mathematically possible, anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. But all the guys who are hitting on you probably are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91hNmMO-GXY

0|0
    0|0
  • All men and all women who play games are players. Some of us keeps it real. Like really real, no joke. Of course, most of the real keepers are single. As the kids are saying these days, 'single af!' So basically, if you're in the game you're either playing the game or tryna change it. You get to decide for yourself which you'll be.

0|0
    0|0
  • We all are to some extent... we don't really have a choice... women create the game... we just play.
    If there wasn't a game, there wouldn't be Players

0|0
    1|0
  • No, because if we all were we (as in all men) would be called players not men. The word would lose all meaning if it were true. There ARE men who are faithful and caring torward ONE partner and only that partner. If you believe all men are change the men you let into your life because there's more out there.

Just my two cents 🤗

0|0
    0|0
  • Every guy friend I have had I’d say like 90% have a player mentality. Will we actually go out and do what we say? Probably not. For some like me it takes a lot for me to cheat, she can’t just be super fine, still gotta reel me in somehow. Plus I’m kind of religious and have morals haha. I’ll make out with chicks grab stuff, having sex though? Hmm don’t know but if everything was right there’s a good chance especially if she’s got a little something going for her other than her looks.

0|1
    2|0
  • Define player. Likely all the guys you hang out with are players, considering you're even asking. I know plenty of christian guys, so I'm exposed to non player dudes all the time.

No, I'm not a player.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. All humans are idiots in some way shape or form (myself included) but not all men are idiots in the same way and therefore not all men are players.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering that failure to find a girlfriend is one of the most common themes on this website, draw your own conclusions.

0|2
    0|0
  • No of course not!

Some women are primarily attracted to players, so they have a false perception of "all men are players".

1|2
    0|0
  • The one exception I would make is guys who were players but felt unfulfilled by it and moved on.

The rest... Some are players, some are aspiring players, and some are players but in denial. We call them "nice guys".

0|0
    0|0
  • They have to be, you wouldn't be attracted to someone who is just plain boring would you? Of course some just don't realize that they are being a player either.

0|1
    0|0
  • I won't have any relationship or hookup type thing just legitimate friends. I know girls want to sex me but I just have to refuse. I'm not a virgin and i've been around but I am only looking for true friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 63

• I don’t think grouping all guys into the category as players is right nor would I like if all girls were grouped together as sluts. So no I don’t think this is true at all.

3|10
    0|0
  • No. Not all men have it in their hearts to lie there way into your pants. Besides I believe a lot of players are just wounded men that don't trust women with their hearts anymore. They get that f'ck her before she f'cks me mentality. And we'll let's face it. It's not easy finding women that will just f'ck you with no strings attached so they end up lying and pretending to get them into bed.

0|4
    0|0
    • Even if you're wounded, doesn't mean he's a player. It means he's just as an idiot as the woman is.

• Lol! Did I say something that suggested that all wounded men are players? Of course not every wounded man is a player. Just that a lot players are wounded men. And yes they are idiot's for not being honest with their intentions.

• Absolutely not. My husband is as monogamous as all get out. I fully offered him an open relationship for 10 years, and he would not go for it. I finally got him to once and he was miserable over it. Some people really are just monogamous and have no interest in playing the field. His whole family is like that, and our son inherited it. I know other men who are wired the same way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think all men are players... it’s just you either haven’t met the right type of guy or the guy you have met hasn’t been willing to be all yours x

0|5
    0|0
  • Not all, the ones that are simply are more likely to approach women, making it seem like they are more common.

2|6
    0|0
  • I don't think so. Some guys are faithful to their wives. It depends how close they were to their mothers.

1|2
    0|0
  • Not at all. That's stereotyping, I actually know a lot of guys that respect women and are saving themselves for the right one. Believe it or not there are a lot of good men out there and we need to stop stereotyping them because of what those stupid feminists are saying about them.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, only the ones who have a big ego and think that they are man's gift to women and think that they are best think ever to live on this planet and think that there is no such thing as hurting anyone if they are just "playing around" and doing what they want to have fun... people who have morals, and are faithful to their vows are not players... nor are those who are humble and have wisdom/morals/character. They live in a way that is honorable and don't live in a shameful way.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d like to say no. But from what I’ve seen so far, it’s a possibility. Even if they are not attempting to come across as flirtatious and leading something on, it can come across that way.

My mother has always told me:
    “Women think with their brains, men think with their penises”.

0|0
    0|3
    • Based on your picture, you like to show your brains

• I’m just stating what was told to me as a teenager. And that’s not me, that’s Aussie model Iskra Lawrence😂

• To some extent, but not overly. Any body can really turn them on and unless they are asexual then they will naturally want sex. It's just nature, not their fault. So, they may look at others, but it is really up to the person. Some are amazingly loyal, they are human. Humans generally go for one partner, but there is a strip in our dna that decides how much we look at others. So really, yes they are all players to some extent, but women are too.

0|1
    0|0
    • What rubbish. Honestly, as a man, I'm simply not like that. 98% of women don't turn me on at all and I would prefer to put my penis in a blender than have sex with them. For the mildest feeling of attraction to even come up, I need to detect a very high degree of authenticity and emotional intelligence, feel like I'm really able to be myself around the person, be able to relate to them, and even then the person must be my type physically.

I find that a lot of people base their impressions of the other gender on the people they have themselves dated. The thing is, all those people have one thing in common. You.

It's funny to watch - you see girls who only date players because they choose players then complaining that all men are players. No, love, you're doing something and choosing them. Or you have some deep rooted emotional issue that causes you to feel chemistry with them only.

• No, I really don't think so. I believe everyone is different, some girls are cheating sluts and some guys are assholes who enjoy playing with girls' feelings. All depends of the type of person

1|1
    0|0
  • Not all guys are players some of them are amazing people some can be to some extent but not all men are players

1|2
    0|0
  • Everyone is different and even though they seem to be rare not all men are. There are some genuine guys out there

0|1
    1|1
  • Yes they are, this is why you okay games with them and fuck them up, they started it.

2|0
    2|7
  • Everything depends on the person.. you could argue that everyone is “to some extent”

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope! Been with Eric for 3 months and he’s completely dating me and not wanting anything from me. 😊😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Really depends on the guy

1|6
    0|0
  • No my boyfriend purposely makes me jealous and he's very loyal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all, but I do believe they all look, if you know what I mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not just men women too.

0|6
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes