Are guys good at picking up signals?

Do guys not notice the signals we send them when we like them? Or do we have to literally tell them that we like them?

32169

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys suck at it. Stop beating around the bush and just say what you mean. Some guys will pick up on the signs, but the ones who are best at it might not be the ones you want to be with.

Probably most guys will notice "something" but will be majorly unsure what it means, so there is a very good chance they'll just ignore it.

Just communicate already. We have words for a reason, so use them.

"do we have to literally tell them that we like them?"

Yes yes yes. Seriously what the fuck? That secret cryptography shit is annoying as hell. Speak. With words. Nouns and verbs - forget the adjectives, adverbs, articles, prepositions, wink wink, playing with hair and all the rest of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• From my opinion, no they are not the best at hints. It's much easier to just tell them, saves the games and cut to the chase.

• Yes!!! Okay guess I’m gonna have to go up to him (even tho I don’t know him) and just give him my number. And then it will be up to him because I KNOW I find him attractive and he seems like a great guy

• It's a lot easier being direct, good luck!