Why doesn't my friends with benefits want me to talk to other guys? Why is he starting to care about me again?

It took this guy and I 3 months to decide if we were going to be in a relationship or friends with benefits. He had feelings first when I didn't have them. When I got them he didn't have them, I agreed to put mine aside and that we would just be friends with benefits. He also said we would only be friends with benefits for a "little bit."

Before him I was in a relationship for 6 years and so he thinks my body count is only 3 but it is actually more. He never asked he just assumed. When I told him I'm putting my feelings a side I also mentioned that I can do that because he didn't believe me. And I told him I have been with a couple of guys and did not get attached or feelings for them. He told me it was just me he was talking to and having sex with. I said okay and that's when I told him I am putting my feelings aside. He came back and said I hope its me though like just me. I told him it was but, I'm actually talking with other people (not having sex with them).

I decided I'm not giving him my full attention and not caring because he was like that for awhile. My birthday just passed and he said happy birthday and we had a conversation. I have had some health issues for the past couple weeks and he knows about it but, I don't talk to him about them. He asked if I was okay and talked to me about them. Which, I thought was weird because he normally doesn't talk to me a lot anymore and he is acting like he cares now.

I am just confused because when I stopped caring he started to care again. I also want to know why he only wants me to talk him and not to other guys?
3
0