Guys how would you react if you found out your crush likes you back? What would you do or say?

Or if you found out a girl liked you and you didn't like her before but now you know she likes you and you start developing feelings for her. What would you do?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• When I found out that my crush like me back ( before we dated last year in aug) I was really happy and had butterflies in my stomach and prayed that he is the one for me now we f going in our 10 month of dating

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Hello dear,
    Well pretty obvious and simple as for the first thing to do is approach her, handshake, and say "Hello".
    Talk for a while. If we really get along, then why not see her again.
    We start to go out, share activities, etc...
    I like to cook for my date, or we both cook together, enjoy a meal, and have some innocent childish flirting together.
    Go for long walks.
    In case I don't have a crush on her, well it is never a bad idea to give it a try, maybe we do get really along together, and I don't like to regret later :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask her out after getting to know each other as friends first. This should only take a week. I would be so happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to say because everyone is different but me personally I would tell her how I feel if I knew she liked me and then I'd see where things go from there

1|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely tell her...

If we both like each other? Perfect!

1|1
    0|0
  • Had that happen once it developed in to a first kiss. So the feelings are a mixture of fear and exitment and my goal is to kiss her

1|0
    0|0
  • This happened to me last year.
    The only thing I thought to do was try and get her while I could.
    Here we are 9 months later and I'm living with her

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be thrilled and start up a conversation or maybe ask her for coffee

1|0
    0|0
  • One of the things I would do is fet her phone number. The rest would flow from there...

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, that's a good thing. I will get along with her

1|0
    0|0
  • I think many people wuld die of anxiety.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask her if she fancied a coffee or a drink

1|0
    0|0
  • I already like her..

1|0
    0|0
  • Let them know I feel the same way. Ask them out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be happy and ask her out

1|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't so I just move on

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a very rare moment if it happens like dream

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2