Do other guys really care about size?

You know, about your own size. I legitimately never cared about it until I was about 22... and it was only because others make a big deal out of it. Never felt insecure about my size before that.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 10

• Not particularly, no.

I know I'm above average, but big deal. I only know that, because of the comments that I've received. If not for that, I never would have given it much thought. It's not like I worked for it, or did anything to earn it, after all.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's just another thing that men can use to make themselves superior to one another. We are competitive by nature, and if a dudes dick is big he is going to let everybody know to flex his ego. On the women's side of things I don't know how much size matters.

0|2
    0|0
  • Especially on a this site is much cry and worry about size of chrum.

Borat had a NEVER seen or a hear of so much of the make piss and a moan by insecure a men until join on here!

Unfortunate that men a worry so much about a something almost all women do not worry about in the man.

0|1
    0|0
  • Funny you should mention it. Same experience. Never gave AF. Then a friend kept bragging about his size and bla bla bla, and that created some insecurity.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never thought about it but after that question, I think I care 😅

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as it's not just 2 inches above your fingers (not from the wrist) then it's ok

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you're at least 15 inches then you should never have to worry..

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Oh. I was beggining to worry...

• Majority of guys are, at some point in their lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • kind of

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes