Boyfriend hasn’t texted me back for 2 days, but yet he’s been online?

we mainly talk on snapchat, and we used to chat a lot, but recently he’s been more distant. He hasn’t texted me back for 2 days, but yet, it shows he’s online and his score is going up by 20 every 30 mins or so? I’m not pushy, nor am I constantly writing him, so what gives? I have severe anxiety and this whole ignoring thing is pushing me over the edge! Especially when I can see when he’s online, and his score keeps going up so I know he’s talking to other people. He tells me I’m the most important person to him out of everyone in the whole world, but yet I don’t feel important to him. Then when he finally writes me, he says he’s been very busy.. I just don’t know anymore, this was my second chance for him because we broke up a year ago because I caught him lying to me about something I find very serious, but I believe in second chances so I gave him one and it’s going down hill already. But the minute I break up with him again, he whines about missing me and wishing we could be dating again. I just don’t understand, has this happened to anyone else? Is there something I’m not seeing? Is he possibly cheating on me? I’m so sorry for such a long thing, I’m just anxious and I’m exhausted.

01