My ex chose someone he can have convenient sex with over me? I feel awful?

211

What Guys Said 11

• The other woman did you a favor. You were looking for a relationship, he was looking for a fuckbuddy. Now you don't have to waste your time with the wrong guy whos only pretending to want a relationship for sex. Now you're free to find the right guy who wants the same things as you. Congratulations.

• 6d

I know im truing to see the good yhing in this

• We make choices in life...

If he felt sex with someone else was easier (to get or to have...) then he chose to go with that...

On the other hand... If you gave him sex when he wanted it, maybe he wouldn't have left... But you chose not to (assuming...)

• 6d

I didn’t chose not to

• 6d

Then the reference to convenient sex is not correct?

You were the girlfriend... So you should be the most convenient sex he can get...

• One positive thing you can say is he wasn't good for you. So be glad are aren't with him anymore you kno. If it's fresh it's painful but time will heal. It heals everything but learn from mistakes if any

• Why would you care if he is your ex?

If he broke up with you, then you obviously were not giving him everything he needed and wanted in a relationship. Be happy for him.

• Don't be. You don't deserve that pervert. Are you a virgin?

• Move on. Find other things to occupy your mind.

• He's your EX why do you care?

• He's a douche!!

• Boys are disgusting tbh

• 6d

I’m going gay lol

• 6d

Guys can't lick pussy as good as girls so ur better off going lezo

• 6d

Lol. ..

• Ahh I'm super horny right now 🍌

• Loser?

What Girls Said 2

• im sorry but then he didn’t love you. if he really chose someone else because of that , then that’s what he was looking for in you. I would say don’t feel awful but that’s impossible because it’s your ex and ofc it’s gonna hurt but know you’ll find better. Everything happens for a reason and there’s better on coming so don’t worry. Be the boss bitch you are and Show him your better off alone 👄🍇

• 6d

I mean that’s what i think, he wanted someone convenient

• 6d

he’s using her to make you jealous?

• 6d

Yes he is

• Then he's not the right guy for you