Do you guys actually like the chase?

What i mean is when you're trying to get a girl, and she's playing hard to get do you find that more interesting? Cause it seems that once the guys get the girl they wanted, they lost interest? So...

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• As long as I don't feel it's the wild goose kind. It can be fun trying to figure out what makes a girl happy and getting her to realize she should be with you, but if I feel I'm not the only one chasing or that it's not really going anywhere, then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. Guys need bold and straight up. Games are just frustrating and give us anxiety. Chances are since most of us aren't ranked 10/10 on the attractiveness scale the guy is worried your losing interest and he starts to think "Well i got to get ready for the girl breaking things up before its started and now how the heck am I gunna find another great girl?" Be honest, dont play hard to get.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any guy who says, is brain washed.

Relationships are already tough to maintain as it is with work and other things as an adult.. Why add an extra pointless step in the beginning phase?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... It is important to feel like you have chosen the woman, rather than her just "dropping into your lap". That feels to easy. Brings doubt.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a fine line between a flirtatious chase and playing "catch me never". To often, girls play "catch me never". If they where to flirtatiously play hard to get but then eventually concede, that is what makes a guy satisfied and confident.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't play that game.

Once I've expressed interest, I would apreciate her honesty. If she feels the same way, then she should say so. If she doesn't; that's fine, too. That's the whole point.

If she does the "hard to get" thing, then I'm just going to move on. It doesn't make me want to chase her, and it doesn't makeme like her more. It just annoys me, because there's no reason for it, and it accomplishes nothing.

If she wants to determine whether or not I'm serious, then she should judge that, based on my actions, and my words, not how much effort I put into "catching" her. That kind of crap tells me that she's not worth chasing, in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless i knew she was interested and just playing around it would just get confusing and id lose interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like chase, it makes it seem like she's playing games with me. I prefer a woman to be direct about her feelings, or honest about it, that way I know I'm not wasting my time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find if I have to chase really hard for a girl... that I lose interest when I get her. It's like.. Chase is done... So am i

0|0
    0|0
  • See that if someone is quite attractive their main problem would be how to decide among people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate that shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. It’s more like everyone wants someone secure. If you’re desparate - you are too quick to grab the first guy you see.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes