Used to be a terrible man! Would u date me?

In the last 2 years I’ve been the worst guy ever. I dated 3 women and treated them really badly. They’re still traumatized up to now. The first one was a girl I dated for 4 years. She was super nice to me. But after three years she admitted to cheating on me. So I got revenge cheating. And it became an addiction. She tried as hard as she can to make things work. But I continued cheating. We finally broke up just this September. She still hurting!

The second girl really liked me and wanted something serious. I just played games and strung her along. Messed around behind her back causing her humiliation.

The third woman was still living with her ex husband. She wanted a serious relationship me. She was there for me in my time of distress. Did so much for me. But I didn’t appreciate anything she did. Never took her serious because she wasn’t fully separated from her husband. And just held on to her until I found someone new. Plus I verbally abused her the other day. And permanently left her scard.

Now I’m feeling so guilty and can’t sleep at night. It keeps haunting me what I did. I know I’m gonna eventually get karma for the shit I did. But how do I deal with it now? Would women still date me knowing this about me? I treat my current girlfriend with respect by the way. But she paranoid because I confessed the past to her!

I used to be a shy nerd that got fucked with by women. I was that guy who was too scared to look at another woman while in a relationship. All I did was get cheated on. Then I eventually gave up on females and just used them as sex objects.

Now I’ve come to realize I’m just as bad as females who’ve caused me emotional pain. I can’t live with myself right now. Sometimes I wake up in tears... because the women I really hurt didn’t deserve what I did to them!!!

I've made a completely 180 change. Would u still date me if you knew about all of this first hand?

Used to be a terrible man! Would u date me?Used to be a terrible man! Would u date me?

• Yes I’m still dateable
  • No you’d run instantly

96