Used to be a terrible man! Would u date me?

In the last 2 years I’ve been the worst guy ever. I dated 3 women and treated them really badly. They’re still traumatized up to now. The first one was a girl I dated for 4 years. She was super nice to me. But after three years she admitted to cheating on me. So I got revenge cheating. And it became an addiction. She tried as hard as she can to make things work. But I continued cheating. We finally broke up just this September. She still hurting!

The second girl really liked me and wanted something serious. I just played games and strung her along. Messed around behind her back causing her humiliation.

The third woman was still living with her ex husband. She wanted a serious relationship me. She was there for me in my time of distress. Did so much for me. But I didn’t appreciate anything she did. Never took her serious because she wasn’t fully separated from her husband. And just held on to her until I found someone new. Plus I verbally abused her the other day. And permanently left her scard.

Now I’m feeling so guilty and can’t sleep at night. It keeps haunting me what I did. I know I’m gonna eventually get karma for the shit I did. But how do I deal with it now? Would women still date me knowing this about me? I treat my current girlfriend with respect by the way. But she paranoid because I confessed the past to her!

I used to be a shy nerd that got fucked with by women. I was that guy who was too scared to look at another woman while in a relationship. All I did was get cheated on. Then I eventually gave up on females and just used them as sex objects.

Now I’ve come to realize I’m just as bad as females who’ve caused me emotional pain. I can’t live with myself right now. Sometimes I wake up in tears... because the women I really hurt didn’t deserve what I did to them!!!

I've made a completely 180 change. Would u still date me if you knew about all of this first hand?

Used to be a terrible man! Would u date me?Used to be a terrible man! Would u date me?

• Yes I’m still dateable
    Vote A
  • No you’d run instantly
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I don't know it would depend, like if you apologized to them (without giving them dumb excuses btw!!) and then stopped contacting i think it would be better, but if you like went up to a woman and told her all that, i doubt they would but if (in a couple years by the way, not now!) they got to know you first and then u explained & genuinely felt bad about it then I think they would give you a chance

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, no. Not at the stage you’re at.
    Last September isn’t all that long ago, yet you’ve managed to hurt two other women you were dating for more than a minute and you’re already onto the third who you feel you treat right.
    Men who bounce from relationship to relationship and think they’ve changed from one minute to the next aren't a good bet. It takes time, self reflection and being faced with challenging situations to be able say you’ve changed and I don’t think that happens over a month or two.

I do believe people can change, but the action that takes to prove it is needed to be willing to make the leap with someone with that kind of history

2|0
    0|0
  • I guess, you should apologize to the girls you've previously dated. The first girl did do you wrong, so it was kinda her fault but the rest were innocent. Just love your current girlfriend and treat her the best, unless you really want karma.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t ever be able to date someone who’s admitted to cheating. There’s trust issues there that could never be fully fulfilled.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but nope, definitely not going to risk getting hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry man but I would avoid you like the plague.

3|0
    0|0
  • I’d run for the hills

0|0
    0|0
  • *slow claps*

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Just clean up your act live your life to be honest and respectful and if they confront you over it. Take the chance to explain how you felt about what happened and give them an answer that you think would make closure and that. Rather than living in self pity and hate your trying to move on and make something of your life. And not think about how much worse it could have been. And just start learning to be humble.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date you unless you had a sex change. Those women you dated in the past were responsible for their own lives. They made a mistake by dating you and everyone pays for their mistakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, fairplay for admitting means you have a soul. Atm don't look for relation and focus on yourself,

0|0
    0|0
  • Tldr, you're a piece of shit. Congratulations, You get the brown medal.

0|0
    1|0
  • Used to? You should still be yourself as a terrible man and girls would still date you

0|0
    0|0
  • What is up with those pictures at the end? Lol

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Because those are terrible man who miss treat their women?

Recommended myTakes