Why are guys on here so perverted?

Guys always seem to ask what underwear are you wearing, how often do you play with yourself etc. Its gross not to everyone, but to many it is

217

Most Helpful Guy

• @Lucy_Mon

follow me, @Revolver @djmzes @LongWhiteBeard @CT_CD
    Everyone else >20MHO here, and the gurus

We are the intellectuals of this site. We are all asexual. We sit here and debate philosophy all day. Girls add us, but we friendzone them all. We don't desire sex. We only want pure chastity and to be content. Pleasure is our sin. We are all bohemians.

• Interesting, how did you know I like philosophical and intellectual friendships.

• I guess we are both on the same mission. I am also looking for someone for myself.

• Good luck by the way

Most Helpful Girl