Do some guys ever stop and think?

Read the keyword “SOME” before you guys say anything negative lol.

Okay so, don’t some guys stop and think that maybe in order for you to talk to a girl sexually you need to get to know them? Like they talk to you once in a while and when they do, it ALWAYS turns sexual. It’s not even the players anymore you hear it from, it’s from guys that are considered “nerds” or the ones that look “innocent”. You never see it coming from them and BAM, they just hit you with an inappropriate comment lol like if it’s okay. You tell them and they just don’t get the message, I’m not one to beat around the bush, I tell them straight up yet they still don’t get it. I’ve lost hope lol lucky are the girls who got to find someone who actually wanted to get them to know them first, then asked what color underwear’s they’re wearing.

P. s just a little rant.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Do i look innocent?

Cause i dont sexually harass anyone unless they want it, i dont see what they get from it either tbh, its usually like a month of talking to the girl at least is when things usually get sexual

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I never stop and think, i sure as hell ain't starting now!

0|0
    0|0
  • Do women stop and think before they cheat? Or before they murder their own unborn baby?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes some of us stop and think if we ask appropriate questions

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are just people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nudes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe some not all of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Some :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... I was never the sort of guy to just start sexually.

But they're not... actually... wrong. If your goal is to just hook up, then the 'correct' move is to start with sex, and move on if she's responds negatively. Now the nerdy guys who keep trying, they don't know what they're doing right, but the smart move is to keep being sexual and move on until you find girls who respond well. That's actually more effective then trying to get to know girls one at a time then see if they're into sex with you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with you. Some, not all guys are like that, especially on here.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes