Do some guys ever stop and think?

Read the keyword “SOME” before you guys say anything negative lol.

Okay so, don’t some guys stop and think that maybe in order for you to talk to a girl sexually you need to get to know them? Like they talk to you once in a while and when they do, it ALWAYS turns sexual. It’s not even the players anymore you hear it from, it’s from guys that are considered “nerds” or the ones that look “innocent”. You never see it coming from them and BAM, they just hit you with an inappropriate comment lol like if it’s okay. You tell them and they just don’t get the message, I’m not one to beat around the bush, I tell them straight up yet they still don’t get it. I’ve lost hope lol lucky are the girls who got to find someone who actually wanted to get them to know them first, then asked what color underwear’s they’re wearing.

P. s just a little rant.

19