I left my fluffy hair tie in my crush’s car and when I told him the next day, he isntantly texted “I’ll drop it off” but I said I’m in no hurry?

So he hasn’t , is it good he wanted to drop it off instantly? And is it good he still has it

311

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. When someone wants to see you.. it's always good. Is this the same guy you were deep throating in your previous questions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it means anything. He's just being polite by offering to drop it off immediately, where he has also shown the same politeness to many others.
    So I don't think it matters if he has it or don't has it. It's only a hair-tie.