I left my fluffy hair tie in my crush’s car and when I told him the next day, he isntantly texted “I’ll drop it off” but I said I’m in no hurry?

So he hasn’t , is it good he wanted to drop it off instantly? And is it good he still has it

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. When someone wants to see you.. it's always good. Is this the same guy you were deep throating in your previous questions?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it means anything. He's just being polite by offering to drop it off immediately, where he has also shown the same politeness to many others.
    So I don't think it matters if he has it or don't has it. It's only a hair-tie.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• i would have dropped it off immediately. i would have wanted to be thanked for it in a very sexual manner

1|0
    0|0
    • I’m pretty sure his empty from the day before...😇

• Show All
    • go and pick up your hair tie by surprise one day and then go down and suck him good and solid. however, go with just something quick and easy to get off, and as he opens the door throw this off. like a coat of sorts...

• lol I'm not surprised. xx

• Don't think it mean anything he orobabsly was just being nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohhh don't say "no hurry" say "thanks". Maybe he forgot it.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean , i forgot it not him?

• Forgot to give it back. Trying texting him again. Personally I am that forgettable to make that mistake.

• Yes it is good. Now just make an excuse to go there and get it at an appropriate time

0|0
    0|0
  • Ur reading way to much into it. Just ask him out and stop being a pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • He wanted to see you again

1|0
    0|0
    • But why? For I’m pretty sure he was empty from the day before if you know what I mean 😋

• I definitely know what you mean. Maybe you're just that good that he doesn't care if he is empty or not

• Maybe he is wearing it right now...

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe and maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's just being nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • why would you say you're "not in a hurry"?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like He is being Very Helpful and a Hint to See you Again, Friend. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a hair tie... Not panties lol no big deal.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes