Why would a guy jump from relationship to relationship, proposing to each girl?

I met my ex back in 2011 when we were in high school. I thought he was he was my soul mate and talked him into getting married. He proposed after 6 months. We were young but in love. I ended up really hurting him twice. the first time we broke up, he immediately jumped into a new relationship with a German girl and moved to Germany. he proposed to her after 2 weeks of knowing her then after a year he broke up with her and came back to me. I hurt him again. he immediately got into a new relationship and proposed to her after a month. he began cheating on her but the relationship lasted 2 years. during this time i met a new guy and accidentally got pregnant. we got married. immediately after his relationship with the second hirl after me ended he met some new girl, proposed to her and now theyre married. lol what?

03