Can you love two people at the same time?

I’m dating the girl that I been wanting to date for so long, the thing is we just started dating and we are not really open to each other, and honestly I really like this girl and actually got attached to her a little, but as I said the relationship isn’t going as planned.
On the other hand there’s this girl that is my friend and she likes me and at some point before I started dating my girlfriend I got a little attracted to this girl, and tbh we’re so close and we talk about everything and she gives me more attention than my girlfriend.
Like I wanna dump my girlfriend for her but then I wanna stay with my girlfriend.
That’s how fucked up it is
Any help?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• ‘Loving’ 2 people at the same time is possible. I love my parents and my family. But being ‘in love’ with 2 people at the same time doesn’t really seem possible.

• It’s not really in love it’s like wanting two people at the same time

Most Helpful Guy

• No, one cannot love 2 people at the same time.