He asked me to come over and watch movies?

What are his intentions? this will be our fourth date, but he hasn’t made a move except hold my hand once. He said he wanted me to come over and watch movies but his parent will be there he said they’re cool though? I’m so confused as to what this is, mainly because I barely know him except for the dates we’ve been on

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on his age and who he lives with. If you are both under 18 and living with parents then even though he will want to fuck you, he probably won't force himself upon you or be expecting sex. If he is older than 22 though and lives out of home, then on a 4th date he might except sex.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It is likely he has more intentions but it's hard to tell from the information you've provided

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE