He wants me back.. what should I do?

He left me for his ex once at that time when we were togather he was very careful and tell me the less he can about his personal life and so on.

Now they broke up and he wants me back.
He's doing everything to make me forgive him.. he sayes he was so stupid and did a huge mistake and he really regret it.. he said i didn't know that i loved you and he started to tell details and things he never tried to mention before about his life.

Plus that last time he told his girlfriend that he's with me but this time he didn't tell her that he came back to me.

I'm still afraid that his ex still in his mind and sometimes she calls him just to make sure he's allright.
Should i beleive him or not?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• This is one of those things where your gut feeling should guide you. I find it a big negative that he bounces back and forth between women. Shows he doesn't really know what he wants.

• Indeed
      He doesn't know what he wants.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should stay away from him.. never get back with an ex never -Dani💞