Is my boyfriend saying he's single by doing this?

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost two years. On Facebook, it says we are in a relationship. I went online recently and saw that it was hidden, as in it didn't say single or in a relationship on his profile. He claims he didn't change it.. we fought about it and I got upset and told him to change it back. He seemed hesitant saying this was so stupid because he bet that I was tripping about it because he's leaving to go on a trip to his hometown soon. He ended up making it visible again. Does him changing it in the first place say he was being unfaithful or fooling around?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Could have been him not wanting someone to know he was in a relationship. If that were the case then him lying about it shows that he's definitely hiding something. Because relationship statuses don't just change themselves. But there could potentially be someone tampering with his account. You never know these days. The timing of the change is a bit coincidental though considering he's about to go away on a trip.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He changed it for a reason, and if he's hesitant about it then that means he doesn't want someone to see sense he's living for his hometown. I would straight up ask him if he just wants to break up or not sense he pulled that stunt.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, could be someone back home he's hiding you from. That being said, I can't imagine the importance of hiding a supposedly-loved one from people in his old life

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't argue about that. Its just social media, its nothing important

0|0
    0|0
  • That may very well be the case... By infrence alone sadly...

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow. You're fighting over Facebook bullshit? This relationship isn't going to last.

0|0
    0|0
  • There could be someone back home waiting for him.. maybe a childhood love

0|0
    0|0
  • If he has the intent to heat this won't stop him

0|0
    0|0
  • (O_o) … girls...

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't look good

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean but he changed it back and it shows our anniversary date from two years ago so if he was hiding it From someone he was flirting with, they now would see it so

• Well that's okay then!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes