Do guys seriously not discuss things with each other?

Like Girl's constantly discuss things with their girlfriends. Sex, love, plans, what they like in a guy, who've they dated, their insecurities, etc, etc.
Do guys not have these conversations? If not, what do you do instead?

11136

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait. You talk about sex with your friends? Like in general? Or your personal sex life, with your boyfriend?
    Because I don't want ladies to talk about the sex life of me and my girlfriend. Or for men to. I would prefer to keep that between us.
    No. Guys don't talk about that stuff like girls do. Not unless it's seriously important.

• If you want me to be honest, your girl might discuss your personal sex life but it would only be with good friends.
      And before you get mad, there is a reason (at least for me).
      We like to get advice, especially when self conscious like I am. It's nice to get tips for certain sexual activities but it's not like we share extra personal information (circumcision, size (unless you are a douchy ex.), etc.).

• Always a good idea, your sister should have your back. It might also be the exact opposite though. She never mentions you maybe

• Hopefully. I haven't heard anything anyways. But then that would make sense too.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the guy. But in large part guys’ conversations with each other don’t get anywhere near as detailed as girls’ convos. They are usually more cut and dry about the topic they are discussing and then move on. As opposed to girls who tend to want more dirt on the subject and will tend to analyze the whole situation.
    For example, I have a guy friend who didn’t even let any of his close bros know why he was in jail. I hardly know him and he told me his whole back story, what he was arrested for, how it felt to be in jail, and all about what he should wear for his upcoming court appearances.