Was he turned off by my swearing or just found something wrong with my appearance while staring at me and now is uninterested?

Basically we got in an elevator, I felt him looking at me but thought maybe I was just being paranoid because I found him attractive and was very nervous. I noticed he was mirroring me like as soon as I pulled out my phone he did too and as soon as I put mines away so did he like right after then I took it out again and felt his eyes on me again so I instinctively looked up and he was staring at me and I noticed he kept looking in the mirror I initionally thought he was looking at himself bc he fixed his hair but nope, the entire time he went from staring at my face while standing opposite me to watching my reflection in the mirror staring at my face then scanning my body then returning to looking at me normally. repeat till i got off. I think he thought about talking to me as he looked at the cart full of stuff I was selling for a few secs then looked at me but I probably didn’t seem approachable as i definitely didn’t smile and I’m known to have a resting bitch face which looks even more bitchy when I’m nervous. he was staring so much when I got off I accidentally ever to slightly bumped the cart into the door of the elevator which didn’t do anything but make noise that wasn’t even loud and I said “sssshhhiiiit” in like a hushed tone and he raised his eyebrows then looked away. Did me swearing turn him off or did he maybe see me at a bad angle while staring at me and got turned off?
1
1