How do guys do it like just approach women, for me it just never seems like there is a right moment, how do you guys do it?

I need tips. I mean I have friends from school who are girls but they're like friendly girls who's friends with everyone but I'm talking about the hot girls I see on the train or in the mall or playing a game on her phone like how do you guys approach and do your thing, I know you got to be confident but so is that really it, I just go up to her and interrupt whatever she's doing like some asshole? I'm really confused and would just like some pointers. I can be confidence but if the girl rips me apart while I'm being me then I don't know if I can handle that like gives me a weird look because she thinks I'm so awkward or I don't know there's just many possibilities of how this could all play out, if I get rejected I'll be ok I hope but I don't want to girl to rip my heart out and stomp on it.
0
2