I am GROWNUP... OR AM I?

My name is zain bhatti... my one cousin was talking to my other cousin in facebook, my one cousin didn't knew that i was sitting with the other cousin... my cousin said to my other cousin that come one lets plan to go 400 km away to kashmir (name of city)... my cousin showed me his message... my cousin asked him that can we bring zain? he answered that " it is only adult man no child allowed (exact words)" but i am 1.5 years yyounger than him... i love him very much and is very inspired by him but he always ignore me and show me that i am child... my other cousin showed me his message.. i was shocked butni knew that he would say that... i went to washroom and cried... after that my uncle and my cousin and his friend planned to go to drink. they offered me and i went... on the way my cousin freind started talking to my uncle... i didn't paid attention at their conversation.. but i heard these words"uncle i will tell you that after because child is sitting with us"... i was shocked... before i thought that i am very mature and grownup man but after these moments i am forced to think that"AM I GROWNUP"

THANKS FOR READING THIS HAPPENDED WITH ME TODAY!!!
I am GROWNUP... OR AM I?
Add Opinion