I have a huge crush on a guy and I dont know if he likes me too?

Ok so basically I've known him for almost two years but I only started talking to him this year. Basically I low key liked him in the beginning of the year but didn't start to REALLY like him until about two months ago. I think he might like me but I can't tell. Okay so first reason I think he might like me was when his friend tried to tell me an embarrassing story about him he like freaked out but when his friend told someone else he didn't care as much. Next he always teases me and is fake rude to me. Like in computer class he sits behind me and I turn around to talk to my friend who sits next to him. And sometimes when I do talk to my friend and sometimes him he will repedetly press the mute button or try to "x me out" on the computers but in like a joking manner. Besides that we talk all of the time, joke all of the time, tease eachother all of the time, and yeah. So yeah what do you think?
3
0