What do y'all think?

Sooo i been talking to this dude for 2 months now. And we became "best friends" But feelings are involved and we starting to talk as more. Thing is he's still living with his baby mother and he's looking for apartments so that he can move out and have his own place since they aren't together. he's living with her because of financial problems. He works from 2-10 almost everyday and we find time to spend together so yeah. Yes he actally shows me pics of the apartments he's looking at and actually taken pics of him looking at apartments and working so he can do so. he will be actually moving out as soon as he finds something which is soon. No we haven't had sex or anything like that.. We just talk but i dont want to move any forward because of the fact that he's still living with her. They have 2 kids by the way. I don't know should i just stay friends or move forward with him? I dont even date guys with kids but i ended up liking him. And on both of their pages clearly states that they are both single and no posts of them together since we've been talking so yeah.. what y'all think?๐Ÿ˜‚
What do y'all think?
Add Opinion