What does it mean when a guy acts like this?

I was at a party and this guy that used to have a huge crush on me was there. He was ignoring me though. In the past I’ve rejected him when he’s tried to make a move... I started to like him tho, but he kept ignoring me. Finally later that night I go up to him as he’s sitting on the floor with some other people and I’m like “Braden! Remember when we smoked together?” And he was like “I do remember that Lacey!” very enthusiastically. And then he was like “You know you are so fun and ever since---“ and then I cut him off and was like “Great. Do you have any weed?” And then he lost all his enthusiasm and was like “oh no but you can ask around..” Then there was a pause and I was like “Braden! Let’s do it!” (I meant smoke weed). And then he put his hand on my back and said “what?” and then paused and said “what?” again (I think he thought I meant have sex LOL). Then finally he put his arm around me and said “Alright Lacey, I’ve gotta be honest with you. Ever since freshman year, I’ve just thought...” *LONG PAUSE* “---I’ve just had so much respect for you.” wHaT cOuLD tHiS mEaN?
What does it mean when a guy acts like this?
Add Opinion