Guys, What does this mean?

Hey guys!

So there is someone at work that I think is cute. We work in separate departments and my role is to walk around the store promoting brands to customers. We have talked here and there about random things. He has told me some of his personal life like how he makes things, new summer job, what movies he likes.. Most of the interactions he starts and sometimes I do too etc. But I can't tell if he likes me or not because he's friendly with everyone. Sometimes I will see him in my department but I don't know if that's just because he's been asked to help there or he volunteers. Today I walked into the staff room and he and this other employee were shit talking about employees they don't like. I added in that I saw one of them that was fired the other day, they continued on the convo, then, he said "and thennn there is the annoying brand rep Kaleigh who walks around" I laughed and said thanks! Then he said something like I'm everyone's favourite then looked at me and smiled. Did he actually mean I am annoying? Was he trying to flirt with me?
Guys, What does this mean?
Add Opinion