My boyfriend lurked on this girls page and liked her older pictures what should I think?

This girl is some girl he met in class that has been texting and we already talked about how uncomfortable she made me bc she was basically baiting my boyfriend to compliment her and stuff through the texts. I didn’t snoop I asked him if I could see them and he showed me them. I felt a bad vibe from her and them when I saw he had liked two of her older pictures on Instagram. He said he was lurking when he asked her for her Instagram bc he claims when they exchanged numbers that it was really quick that he wanted to put a face to the name. He says he knows spamming is an indirect way of wanting someone’s attention but he said he didn’t think there was anything wrong with liking one or two pictures. Well basically this shows the girl that he was looking at her Instagram and the two pictures were of her. I don't know if he could be lying or if he actually intentionally did it to let her know he was lurking? Also he told me about her and how she came to be and she knew he had a girlfriend, he says he didn’t really think she was trying to flirt and that he thought she was nice and that he was making a friend.
1
0