I know I'm young and it's perfectly normal to have never been in love, but I still feel lonely and sad. How do I convince myself that I'm ok?

Like I said, I know plenty of 17 year old boys have never had a kiss, or had sex or even held a girl's hand. So there's no need to type "Ur yung lololololol yull find luv one day!!!" because I understand this.

I don't feel bad because of my virginity, it's mainly because I want someone my own age I can talk to about my feelings. I don't have many friends and am somewhat of an outcast. My few friends are all guys and guys never talk to each other about their feelings (because it's "gay" or "beta" or some other stupid shit reason) so I basically feel alone and isolated.

I know that EVERYONE can find love one day, but I still have the insane, irrational worries that I'll be a kissless 40 year old virgin. What was your strategy for telling yourself that your awkward teen frustration is ok?
1
8