Hours after I block my ex on everything his flatmate (whom I’ve never even met) is adding me on Facebook. Is this a coincidence or?

I haven’t spoken to my ex in MONTHS. Have tried to reach out but have just been ignored. He added my sister on Facebook, months after she sent him the friend request.

I didn’t even have him on social media when I decided to block him (just so I wouldn’t be tempted to look at his posts/to help me move on).

Literally hours after I blocked him, his flatmate (whom I’ve never even met) is adding me on Facebook. I’m not too sure how close my ex and the flatmate are.

Is it just a coincidence that his flatmate adds me the same day I block my ex and the same week my ex adds my sister, or does it seems as if something is going on (stalker)?
1
2