Why does my coworker wanna know so much about my love life?

So i have a boyfriend for about 2 months; really happy and healthy relationship.

One of my coworkers (sort of trainer/supervisor but not a manager, he doesn't get paid more but he works there for such a long time he has more repsonsebilities) spotted me and my boyfriend one time dowtown at night. Lots of people were out partying but i picked my boyfriend up so we could go home my coworker, who was really drunk, saw us walking all cuddly. I greeted him but he was too drunk.

Few days later at work he goes like; so i saw you walking downtown the other day... you got yourself a bf?
So i said yeah.

Now every time we talks he wants to know how i feel about the relationship, how serious it is, how long it has been going, if he can see pics of my boyfriend etc etc. Very nosy.

This coworker is in a relstionship himself; with a former coworker who has a lot of emotional issues but is also a typical "babe". They just moved in together.

Question; why is he so intrested in my realtionship?
11
0