He likes me and flirts with me (i think) but has a girlfriend. Is that bad?

So I have a crush on this guy. He's basically my best friend. I told him like month ago how I felt and he said he likes me back and has for a while now, but he has a girlfriend. I didn't know until then apparently they haven't been together long. Nothing was really mentioned about it after that day until about a week ago. He was calling me cute i kept denying it and he said he was gonna stop cause I have a boyfriend, which I don't, we broke up ages ago, and I told him that. A few days later he said I'm like a sister him (the biggest friend zone) but later that day it was weird cause he was acting kinda odd and said some weird things like he would ask me out if he was single. I know he does love her and he's a good guy that's why I like him. He's not the type of guy to cheat in case you think he would do that. My ex cheated on me and andy (thats my crush/best friends name) got so pissed and hated the him cause he did that to me. He's a good guy he real is. I don't know this just seems off to me.
0
1