Apparently, between him and me I’m the bigger pervert?

So, I’ve been flirting with this one guy online and it appears that I’m the pervert one now. I’m used to guys throwing sexual innuendos at me but this time I did it first lol (because I enjoy sexual banter).

Feel like I opened a box of snakes though... He said this to me “your head is always a 100% in the gutter and mine is like 40%ish need a little push” he uses this to tease me a lot now. Can’t say anything because he takes it wrong like “hmm is that so... blah blah blah” and then I go, “well now... 😏!” to what he says, “what?—I implied nothing” and the comment falls back on me.😐

He keeps using my own words to imply ‘things’ then denies it... I don’t want him to think I’m offended or all together stop point blank but I do feel a little embarrassed to be the pervert here and he the saint whom I’m corrupting.

What do I tell this guy? 😑
3
2