What is he really thinking and feeling?

Say that you have been dating a guy for the last year-and-a-half and the last 5 months has been Rocky between the two of you and supposedly another girl has been in the picture in and out and he has become somewhat distant... So u up and ask him so i guess i can expect things to be like this between us from now on huh? He replys "i dont know im still trying to figure out where we stand"... ok this has me a little puzzled, b/c 1st of all all we have been dating for a year-and-a-half now so why would you not know where we stand in your mind. Second of all how come you have not asked questions Orr come to me and talked to me about this, don't you think if you did it would help clarify things? So, im actually at the point of saying fuck it, im done! Cause to me, if u cared enough you would ask questions and simply be curious as to where we stand if you really just give a shit about this relationship, and honestly if u have to question or wonder where we stand then i dont want to even go any further with you cause obviously you got ur head so far up ur ass that u can't seem to notice what is right in front of you. So, i guess what i need or im asking before i go and blast out on this dude and say fuck u and fuck off, should i calm myself and sit back and relax, and not go overbored or should i blast him and drop him on his ass? Like honestly i have no clue as to what is going on in his mind, if he's really being honest or if its just some random shit coming out of his mouth to piss me off, like really what is this guy really thinking and feeling when he says he is trying to figure out where we stand? Is it that big of a process in a guys mind as to what you really want? From a outsider looking in what is really going on? and what would you do if you was in this same situation? please help me with this and give me some pointers as to what i should really do
What is he really thinking and feeling?
Add Opinion