Could a guy stop talking to a girl because he's starting to develop feelings towards her or does he not want to be friends anymore?

My guy friend who claimed he didn't have interest in me but was also super secretive about the girl he likes and turned red and would say can we please not talk about this when I'd ask anything hasn't been talking to me at all ever since he asked me what I saw in my boyfriend and what I'd say if he proposed to me right now the one day when we hung out as friends after school. Is it possible he could've developed feelings towards me and didn't want to? Or could it be that he realizes he has no chance and won't talk to me? Or could it be he just doesn't want to be friends anymore? I tried talking to him about why he won't talk to me but he won't answer my texts or fb messages. He didn't unfriend me or block me on either of those. I just don't can't put together what is going on? What should I do? I don't want to stop being friends with him
1 y
If it helps at all the last thing he said was let me know when you get home so I did and he said good than never texted me or responded again
1
0