Why did he behave like this with me? Does he fancy me or does he just see me as a friend?

My friend hosts a quiz I go to. He is married. I usually walk home after his quiz. When I was leaving, I told him that I would see him on Tuesday. About ten minutes later, I heard someone beeping their car horn and when I turned around it was my friend who was waving me to come over to him. I went over and I got into his car and I said something to him and he leaned his forehead towards me and he looked into my eyes and smiled at me while I was putting on my seat belt. I then smiled back at him and then he looked away from me and he started driving. He told me that he doesn't usually go in my direction but he thought he would give me a lift. When he stopped to let me out, he wouldn't look at me. He just kept looking straight out of the windscreen. I then patted him on his shoulder thanking him. He still didn't look at me. When I got out, he froze for a minute before driving away still not looking at me.

Yes he does fancy you
No he doesn't fancy you. He only sees you as a friend
GirlGuy
101
24