If a guy blocks everything you follow on instagram is that because he wants to forget about his feelings for you?

My ex boyfriend is going to college that is close and he says that he is not allowed to date and to be honest I don’t think i’ll ever see him again. We had a lot of arguements and he said that he didn’t want anything serious that he wanted something laidback so he broke up with me through text a week before his last days of high school. I doubt he had real feelings with me or is hurt to lose me because he never held my hand, never took me on a date, and he never kissed me and he knew I wanted that with him he just kept saying one day.
Yes it does
Not necessarily
GirlGuy
1 y
I just want to know if he is hurt like I am. But is trying to face the reality that it is very hard for us to be together
1 y
If you say not then why do u think he did it?
2
0