Girls, do you think my punishment was too harsh or do you agree with my sister who says I deserve to serve my full punishment?

a few weeks ago I got caught shoplifting, the shopkeeper called the police and the police called my mum, as I am young the shopkeeper agreed to let me off because my mum promised the shopkeeper I would be severely punished.
my mum said my punishment was going to be as close to prison as she could make it, when I got home from school on the Friday I was escorted to my room which had been emptied of ALL entertainment, my bedroom door was then securely locked with a key it was ( HORRIBLE ) I was locked up all weekend until Monday morning for school, I had to eat in my room and was only let out for the bathroom ( PRISON ) I had to write a 4 page essay on why its wrong to steal and a 4 page essay on unacceptable behaviour and punishments, I also had to write a apology letter to the shopkeeper thanking him for letting me off,
my mum sentenced me to 3 weekends of lockdown, but 2 of them were suspended because I done my essays well and behaved while locked up, she said if I misbehave in anyway again I will have to serve the rest of my punishment, my older sister says I have got off to lightly and deserve to serve my FULL punishment what do you think?
4