He wouldn't reply to my texts when I texted him but he's been stalking me ever since I blocked him?

I've already blocked 4 of his numbers but he still keeps texting me from different numbers. I've been completely ignoring his texts for almost 6 months now but who does this kind of stuff?

I basically blocked him without any explanation when he wouldn't respond to my texts. I assumed he was not interested in talking to me so I decided to move on. I love him a lot and he's making it difficult for me to move on by doing all this. Why is he doing it? Is he playing games with me?

He made me feel like I was not a priority to him and he treated me like crap for e. g. not responding to my texts, hanging up on me when I called, disappearing without any explanation so why does he care if I move on?
4
0