My friend's boyfriend wants me to send him a picture of me in my workout clothes?

So I was friends with my bestfriend's boyfriend before they even got together so i bought new workout clothes today ( a sports bra and new sweatpants ) i told him i did and he asked me to wear them and show him. Is it wrong to send him a picture like that? Would a picture of me in a sports bra turn him on? ( it's see through in the middle ) so I'm hesitant of sending it cause im not sure if he would get turned on by it or not and ofcourse i don't want him to be turned on by a picture of me cause that's disgusting so my question is do boys get turned on by such a picture? Or they don't and i should just show him as it won't cause any drama?
Don't send it
Send it
GirlGuy
5
8