Why is he acting this way and what did I do?

This guy confuses me so when I was in Gr. 9 he wanted to know my name and he asked people what was my name and when my friend told my name and he would say Hi to me for like a month and stops completely after and pretends I never existed. He would ignore me when he sees and tries to run away. For example, I was riding my bike and he was walking with his friend and he was going the same way I was. He would tell his friend to go the other pathway instead. One time he even ran away from me. In my Gr. 10 year he was hanging out with my friends and I and he would ignore me and it looked like he doesn't know me. He would ask my friend again for my name and do the same process again just like in my Gr.9 year. I'm currently in Gr.11 and he just ignores me when he sees me. He would sometimes try to get away from me. If you would like to know my personality. I'm a shy and quiet person around people I don't know around, but when I get to know them more I'm loud and confident, so basically I was a introvert to a extrovert to people I get comfortable around with. I thought we were friends and I don't why is he like. Ask for details please
Why is he acting this way and what did I do?
Add Opinion