Husband is angry he didn't get to talk to me on his break, situation below for details?

I never know when he is going to be on break at work, or if he is going to text me, because IMHO sometimes it feels like he only texts me when he has nothing else to do but talk to me. Feels that way anyways sometimes.

I heard a bang upstairs so it immediately caught my attention and I went to check if everything was alright at that moment, I have a watch that is connected to my phone, but I got nothing when he texted me which isn't normal if the signal didn't go through.

So now he seems all pissed off and I was trying to say that I didn't get them and he says it was delivered well, I got a bombard of messages all at once

I apologized to him for thinking its my fault he is pissed off.
It bugs me so much that he gets angry so fast and so easy.. am I in the wrong/right here? if he has a right to be angry with me

Because keep in mind sometimes at work most often I never hear from him
2
0