Finding Yourself When Questioning & Coming Out?

Um hi.. I’m new to this site. My preferred name is Asher and I identify as male. I really would prefer if you guys would be polite, thank you. So I’ve been questioning myself for maybe a month or so. A lot of people tell me I’m genderfluid. I’m going to tell you about myself and you can tell me what you think, okay? Growing up I switched between princesses to pirates to military to zebras and stuff, my clothing styles switched a lot too. I came out as a butch about a year ago. And as of right now I just want to be a guy, I want a beard and such. I’m so jealous of the men who get to be shirtless and stuff. And sometimes when people call me “she” or my real name it makes me so upset. So what do you guys think? Also, how do I get my mom to accept my pronouns? I’m usually really open with her and it’s not a abusive household at all. But I’ll do stuff like call myself “dad” and “daddy” around my animals and she refuses to do that and instead uses “mom” and “mommy” and stuff. From what I’ve told her I might be genderfluid and she doesn’t really understand I guess. Like one day I got really upset when a gas station attendant called me “she” and she was like “I thought you were genderfluid so why does it upset you so much?” And... yeah. Thanks for any input.
Finding Yourself When Questioning & Coming Out?
Add Opinion