If the dumper is still going out of their way to see what you’re up to, (months since you broke up/last spoke) what does it mean? (dumper is male)?

I haven’t spoken to/seen my ex in months. The one time I’ve tried to reach out platonically has gone ignored, and he even deleted me on social media when he was drunk/angry. Naturally, I assumed he wanted nothing to do with me.

He added my sister on Facebook the other week (has never met her, won’t even have his own family on social media. She’s not his type before you assume things). I decided to block him on everything (through we haven’t spoken) not cause it pissed me off, but so I wouldn’t overthink the situation, and move one.

Within hours of blocking him, his friend (whom I’ve never met) is trying to add me on Facebook. I thought this was weird, but assumed it was a coincidence.

I told my sister about it a couple of days later and she said my ex started following her on Instagram. That’s when I started thinking this wasn’t a coincidence (this all took place within a week, haven’t spoken since March)

Does all this mean anything? If so what the fuck is he playing at?
1
0