Hey guys so I need insight on a situation. A couple months ago I found out that my boyfriend cheated on me with someone at our job?

He confronted the female at work and made her feel a way (isn’t know how I wasn’t there) and she went into the administrations office to report it. He ended up being fired. This same day he was pleading with me to stay with home. After work I met him because he spoke about doing things to the girl because “she made him loose his job” I talked him down and told him to just leave so that he wouldn't get arrested. I spoke to the girl before she went to admin and told her it’s not necessary. I talked to her later about it and she asked for my advice. I advised her to go into admin and say it was a miscommunication and that he didn’t need to loose his job over it. Needless to say she didn’t do any of that. He wanted me to go into the office and talk to my bosses about a situation that I wasn’t involved with if I embed correctly to help him get his job back. . I decided to stick it out with him and he’s been trying to find a job. I told him I would speak to my boss and I did. She said he needed to do a review process. Ok so to this day months later he throws in my face that I didn’t fight For his job. And that I didn’t stick my next out for him to help him find a job. He tells me that I should’ve done more. bibhave suggested many jobs to him and he declined them. And he said oh you’ve only suggested things x amount of jobs. What do you guys think about this? Is it unreasonable for him to act like I’m the reason he’s having job issue or that he didn’t get specific jobs. Should I feel guilty. Should I have faught harder? all opinions welcomed
2
0