Guys, Do you think its possible to really feel like you're in love with someone and might end up marrying them after spending a couple weeks dating?

I've been seeing a guy for a couple weeks, and we have seen each other almost everyday. but he has said he thinks he's falling in love with me and that he thinks one day we might end up together and get married. Ill admit, I've never found anyone that feels so perfect for me, and that it seems like we really get each other. and he has said its ridiculous he even thinks that way given we haven't known each other long. however Im just wondering if thats something any other guys have experienced before? thats not to say that feeling always ends up being accurate if it is experienced, but does that happen, or am i likely just being played and fed a line? i play it off kind of coy when he says that stuff and dont give in and indulge the fantasy as i dont want him to think he can just smooth talk me with B. S, but he seems sincere and im wondering if my resistance out of insecurity and suspicion is going to bite me in the ass.
its possible, but its probably fleeting
that happens when youve found someone that really matters. "you just know"
total bullshit. dont fall for it
Vote C
GirlGuy
2