Hey so I have a date with a boy, for the first time, and I was thinking about wearing a parfum you guys prefere. the Chanel kind or the fruits?

By fruits I mean, strawberry, cherry... you see? But I don’t know if guys préfère the kind of Dior and Chanel... and some advices will be really amazing 😅. I’m 19 and he is 23. We both go to university. So what do you guys expect on a first date?
hey so I have a date with a boy, for the first time, and I was thinking about wearing a parfum you guys prefere. the Chanel kind or the fruits?
Coco chanel
Fruits
GirlGuy
3
2