Am I being overdramatic?

I’ve been talking to this guy I barely know for a few weeks. I met him at school before the semester ended (we always stared at each other and finally approached each other) and we started snap chatting. We talked for a few days, he invited me to the beach (which I couldn’t go to), he even said I should visit him at work, but after that, he started acting shady like he didn’t wanna hang out and avoided it at all costs. He gave me a lot of mixed signals by acting like he liked me and wanted to see me, then completely doing a 180 and bailing on our plans the day of and avoiding making new ones. I tried to get to know him and initiate hanging out, but he wasn't very responsive. even though we’ve never even hung out in person, it seemed as though he lost almost all, if not all, interest in being at least my friend. I grew tired of putting effort into a guy who I barely even knew and clearly didn’t care to get to know me, so I deleted him off of snapchat and instagram. At the time I felt like I barely know this guy, weve talked once in person, what’s the point of having him on social media if he’s not even trying to meet up? Do you think it was overdramatic of me to delete him considering he didn’t really do anything wrong to me personally? Or am I right to cut him out if he obviously doesn’t care?
Am I being overdramatic?
Add Opinion